How will PortalPal make me money?
by Steph Rady
It’s no secret that agents are in for a tough year what with the impact of Brexit and the looming tenant fee ban in June. That’s why, here at The ValPal Network, we’ve developed a new product to combat some of the issues agents will face this year and add to your bottom line.
We’re about to launch our new product ‘PortalPal’ to members of The ValPal Network. For those of you who haven’t heard about PortalPal, it will immediately contact all of your tenant, buyer, vendor and landlord leads from Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket, providing the applicant with instant gratification for their enquiry.
The email sent to the applicant, which will carry your full branding, will say something along the lines of: “In the meantime, to help speed up the process so we can better assist you on your property search, please take two minutes to fill out this short questionnaire.”
*Note – you will still receive your leads as normal, this is designed to happen in the background!
In the questionnaire, we will ask the applicant all the questions every top negotiator knows to ask, including revenue building questions such as asking a buyer if they also have a property to sell, asking tenants if they can provide their landlord’s details and asking about mortgages, conveyancing, utilities etc.
PortalPal then sends a thank you email prompting the applicant to go back to YOUR website to see similar properties – so you’re essentially stealing traffic from the portals!
In a nutshell, PortalPal will:
- Pre-qualify your portal leads
- Book in viewings online
- Book in market appraisals online
- Direct traffic to your ValPal tool
- Make you money through referral services, even if you NEVER sell or rent to that applicant
- Identify new vendors and landlords for your team to follow up with
- Steal traffic from the portals and redirect them back to YOUR website
What does this mean for my business?
- Save your negotiators valuable time to concentrate on the parts of the job that will make you money; viewings and valuations
- Give your negotiators a fully stocked calendar of new viewings and valuations
- More ValPal leads
- More stock!
- Combat the tenant fee ban and add to your bottom line through referrals
- More vendor and landlord leads
- More traffic to your website
If this sounds like something your business could benefit from, click here to sign up to our free trial and a member of the team will be in contact with instructions on how to forward your portal leads to us.